We invite to submit your Extended Abstract of maximum three pages.
Each paper must be within the scope and topics of SAS 2018, follow the same formatting guidelines provided on the SAS 2018 website, explain the significance of the technologies/methods/applications in the paper, and contain a list of key references.
A single step peer review process will be then applied. Authors of accepted papers must register for the Conference and attend to present their papers in the dedicated Poster Session.
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings distributed during the conference, but will not appear in IEEE Xplore. However, authors of papers presented during SAS 2018 will be allowed to submit extended versions of their papers to the Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement on SAS 2018, to be published in 2019.
For your convenience, the Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
*The maximum length for final papers is 3 pages without exceptions.
Submission Deadline: February 16, 2018
Notification of paper acceptance: February 23, 2018
Author registration deadline: March 1, 2018
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
1. Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
2. Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state.
3. You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
4. You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of SAS 2018 – ”Recent Results Extended Abstracts”
Please login at http://edas.info/N23816, select "Recent Results Extended Abstracts" and follow the following steps:
1. Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper. Then select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your paper will be uploaded later]
2. Click the Submit button.
3. The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. Upload your paper to the "Extended Abstract" section of EDAS.
4. Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your paper. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the paper file via the web or via FTP.
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper? Further information?
Contact the SAS 2018 Manager: